4/19/11

Effective

Leadership Nexus has been committed to doing the most effective job of teaching and training possible. My experience as the leader of the Large Church Initiative and Robert Schuler’s Churches United for Growth and Mission, really taught me how important effective teaching and training is for the church. Seminary education provides a portion of our training but not nearly all of what we need to know to be effective. I remember over the years of my ministry going to LCI events, Robert Schuler’s training, or other events and receiving inspiration and insight into doing God’s work better. I would love to have your suggestions about what is needed for training. Business and industry is now finding that doing webinars or online seminars is the way to do training. It is much less expensive and more convenient. I’d love to hear your response on what is the best way to do training today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion is encouraged!